Due to the evolution of the sanitary measures we are pleased to announce that the Belgian Heart Rhythm Meeting will be a fully physical congress!
To guarantee the safety to all participants, the following measures will be applied following the latest belgian health regulation:
- Access controls: every participant will be requested to show the COVID Save Ticket
- Masks inside the congress area are not compulsory but highly recommended
- Practicing social distancing and wearing face coverings are compulsory in other public areas of the hotel
- Maintain proper, frequent hand hygiene, particularly after use or contact with any surface that may be or have been used by another person: toilet, counters, doorknobs, etc
- Compliance with capacity limits (up to 500 persons) within meeting rooms, exhibition areas and food service areas
- Flows of people and floor layouts will be organised to ensure that it is possible to maintain the established minimum interpersonal distance
- Hand sanitizer will be available during the event.
- Cleaning will be reinforced in all exhibition spaces and high-contact areas will be frequently disinfected.
Looking forward to welcoming you to this 15th edition in October 2021!